The cost of one of the 9-note instrument from the waiting list is €1500. In order to make a reservation, it is necessary to make a deposit of €200 and the final balance will be made only when the instrument is ready for shipment or for collection in person (the handpan is made in Savona, Liguria).
Each Lombardo Handpan is entirely handmade, using the best Italian materials and the most advanced tuning techniques.Our instruments are the result of a long study and research, innovation, professionalism and a great passion for what we do.
INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
1. 160-page HANDPAN COMPLETE MANUAL book + 5.5hour Tutorial DVD on how to play the handpan from scratch to advanced (in Italian or English).
2. The warranty certificate of the instrument with aftercare.
3. A case to carry and protect your handpan.
Handpan C# minor N°2 - Waiting list
- SCALE: (C#), G#, A, B, C#, D#, E, F#, G#
- FREQUENCY: 432Hz and 440Hz
- MATERIAL: Nitrided metal
- WEIGHT: 4.7 kg
- DIMENSIONS: Ø55 x H27
- Black color